SHURTAPE SF 686 UL 181B-FX Listed/Printed ShurMASTIC® Butyl Foil Tape
ShurMASTIC® Printed butyl foil tape is used for airtight and moisture-free sealing of Class 1 Flex Duct, sheet metal and duct wrap vapor barriers, and is also approved for sub-grade application on PVC-coated duct.
A paintable, UL 181B-FX Listed mastic on a roll for indoor or outdoor use, SF 686 is designed with a butyl rubber adhesive system that can withstand wide temperature variances once applied.
- UL 181B-FX Listed - clearly printed on the tape for quick identification
- Instant, water-resistant grip to most surfaces
- Paintable with paint recommended for aluminum
- Contains no asbestos, CFCs or PCBs
- Overall Grade/Function: UL 181B-FX Listed mastic duct sealer
- Backing: Printed, 2 mil aluminum foil
- Adhesive: Non-flammable, butyl rubber
|Specifications and Technical Data Sheet
|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS, AIS or SDS)
|Country of Origin