SHURTAPE HP 232® Cold Environment Industrial Grade Hot Melt Packaging Tape
Cold environment, Industrial grade hot melt packaging tape for sealing medium-weight cartons in cold temperature environments, such as food processing and packaging facilities, as well as in cold weather moving/storage and unheated warehouses in cold climates.
Engineered to deliver an instant, permanent bond to cartons, HP 232® is recommended for use in manual and automated industrial carton sealing applications in subfreezing temperatures ranging from 20° F to 75° F. Available in Clear only.
- For manual or automated industrial sealing of medium-weight cartons in cold temperature environments such as food processing and packaging facilities, as well as in cold weather moving/storage and unheated warehouses
- Cold environment, medium duty packaging tape
- Instant, permanent bond in subfreezing temperatures
- Special release coating for consistent, low-force unwind off the roll
- Performs reliably to the core for efficient tape consumption
- Overall Grade/Function: Production
- Backing: 30 micron biaxially oriented polypropylene cast film
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber/resin hot melt
Application Temperature Range 20° F to 75° F -7° C to 24° C
Service Temperature Range -20° F to 100° F -29° C to 38° C
Also available with Standard Messaging: "Keep Frozen" & "Keep Refrigerated". See HP 240.
|Specifications and Technical Data Sheet||Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS, AIS or SDS)|
|Packaging||Country of Origin|
|Clear||48 mm||100 M||36||27||30||1.9||150||6 rolls flat||USA|
|Clear||48 mm||914 M||6||27||30||1.9||150||individual||USA|
|Clear||72 mm||100 M||24||27||30||1.9||150||6 rolls flat||USA|
|Clear||72 mm||914 M||4||27||30||1.9||150||individual||USA|